Use these cards to;
- print and assemble cards with picture and information back to back (laminated will increase their longevity) and use with the In Stream Habitat Poster to place bugs in their preferred habitat zone
- print the pictures and information separately and match to each other. Up the stakes and do this in a game of Concentration.
- play celebrity head to ‘guess the bug’
- sort the bugs into groups; herbivores/carnivores, legs/no legs, habitat zones, sensitive/tolerant. How else could you classify them ?
- print two sets (pictures only) and use for games of concentration, snap or fish to practise identification skills