Delivering a ClimateWatch in Parks program to regional Victoria
In partnership with Parks Victoria
, Earthwatch is connecting schools and community groups to their Parks and training them to monitor local plants and animals for climate change impacts.
Applications are currently open to schools and community groups in the regions of:
- Bendigo, City of Greater Bendigo
- Shepparton, City of Greater Shepparton
- Morwell National Park, La Trobe
- Bellarine Peninsula, City of Greater Geelong
- Rickett’s Point, Bayside
- Venus Baths, Halls Gap, Northern Grampians
- Anakie Gorge, Moorabool/Golden Plains/City of Greater Geelong
- Cape Conran, East Gippsland
To support regional teachers, CRT funding of up to $300 for four participating schools has been made available. For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
See website more for information and application details.